Frequently asked questions
1. How does my Dr.Senor turn on?
Once Dr.Senor is fully charged, disconnect from the charging box or charging cable and press and hold the screen for minimum 5 seconds, and it will turn ON.
2. What is the accuracy of the measurements done by Dr.Senor?
Body temperature and Ambient temperature are accurate up to 95%
Blood Pressure, Immunity Percentage, Blood Oxygen Level are accurate between 70-90%
3. How to change to 12hrs clock model? Now I can only see 24 hrs clock mode on the main screen in any display that I choose.
Download the wearfit2.0 app on your smartphone, turn on the Bluetooth on your phone, and pair with Voltmi Dr.Senor. As soon as you have paired your Voltmi Dr.Senor with the weafit2.0 app, the time display on your Voltmi Dr.Senor will automatically sync with the time display on your smartphone.
4. How to adjust the date and time without connecting to the Bluetooth? Some people will not want to sync to their phones and connect to Bluetooth. Maybe want to use it as a regular watch with all the heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen level, and these functions.
The date and time can only adjust automatically and not manually after installing the wearfit2.0 app on your smartphone and connecting/pairing your app with your Voltmi Dr.Senor.
5. How to use the weather function?
The weather function will automatically sync with your Voltmi Dr.Senor after installing the wearfit2.0 app on your smartphone and connecting/paired your app with your Voltmi Dr.Senor.
6. ‘Player’ function, how does it work?
After you have installed the wearfit2.0 app on your smartphone and connected/paired your app with your Voltmi Dr.Senor, play music on your phone and then open the PLAYER function by pressing the PLAYER Icon Voltmi Dr.Senor. You can then play, pause, and next/previous with any song playing on your phone. The PLAYER control on your Voltmi Dr.Senor is handy when you are exercising in the gym or jogging.
7. How to connect the watch to Bluetooth? I do not see any option to turn ON-OFF the Bluetooth in the Voltmi Dr.Senor?
The Bluetooth is always ON by default. After you have installed the wearfit2.0 app on your smartphone, the app will automatically search for Voltmi Dr.Senor, you need to select Voltmi Dr.Senor, and the pairing will complete.
8. Is there an option in Voltmi Dr.Senor to wake-up and show the time on screen with ‘Motion’? When someone wants to see the time, can they turn their wrist and automatically display the time without touching the screen?
Yes, Voltmi Dr.Senor has a motion-sensitive display. As soon as you rotate your wrist when wearing the watch, the display will show on its own.
9. My Voltmi Dr.Senor can measure which all health parameters?
Body Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Heart rate, Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen Level, and Immunity level.
10. Is my Voltmi Dr.Senor waterproof?
The waterproof grade is IP67, for average daily use water resistance, It is 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand, and it has been tested to work for at least 20-30 minutes while under 15cm to 1m of water. However, you avoid using the watch when dealing with boiling water as the hot steam may spoil the sensors inside the watch.
11. When I tried to check the temperature of the cold water bottle? The Voltmi Dr.Senor is still showing temperature in the range of 36.4. to 36.8, it should show a lower temperature of an icy water bottle.
By default, the Voltmi Dr.Senor shows the range of previously-stored memory temperature. Please hold the sensor for at least 10-15 seconds when measuring the new device's new temperature or object, which is not a body part.